Boston Autism Summit
Where: Boston, MA
When: May, 2019
Hosted By: Applied Behavioral Mental Health Counseling
Understand the Changing Payer Landscape for Autism Services
- Movement from agency-based to home-based services – which way is the
- Payer plans regarding use of quality metrics – structure, process and outcomes
- How to pave the way for Centers of Excellence (COE) or preferred provider models
- The role of technology in autism services
- Payer plans to expand (or retract) in network growth for autism services
What are the Benefits of Attending?
- Listen to leading experts presenting the latest innovations and developments in the field of Autism
- Network with professional colleagues from around the country
- Collaborative environment to better understand the changing payer landscape
Who Should Attend?
- Payers and Stakeholders
- Insurance Industry Leaders in the Autism field
- Chief Executive Officers, directors and senior managers who provide services to children and
adults with Autism.
For more information contact us at email@example.com