Home Based Behavioral Therapy in NY, NJ and CT
Applied Behavioral Counseling provides Home-Based Behavioral Therapy. We strive to provide the best possible treatment techniques for students with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and other pervasive developmental disorders. We use the methodological approach of Applied Behavioral Analysis, along with a Holistic, individualized plan to achieve our goal of producing the best clinical outcomes for our students. Our educational plan is scientifically based and data driven and will incorporate the latest technologies in order to insure our students receive the best possible individualized treatment. At the same time we rely on a close and collaborative partnership with the family unit.
What we can do
- Assessments. Provide an assessment of your child’s functioning level
- Treatment Plan. We will create an individualized treatment plan that meets your child’s needs and maximizes your child’s learning and functioning potential
- ABA Therapists. Upon approval, we will assign your child an ABA trained therapist who will come to your house and work on your schedule to provide your child with Behavioral Therapy that best fits his/her treatment goals
- Home Based Behavioral Therapy. Our ABA and related service providers will come to your home for home based behavioral therapy after school and in addition to services you may be getting through the Department of Education
- Parent Training. At Applied Behavioral Counseling we realize that positive change only happens when parents and family are involved with treatment. We will provide Parental Training sessions given by Board Certified Behavioral Analysts who are specifically trained to provide an understanding of Behavioral Analysis treatment.
- Increasing social skills and eye contact
- Decreasing negative Behaviors
- Increasing overall level of functioning including self-help and daily living skills such as toileting, self-feeding, and morning and afternoon routines.
- Increasing Academic skills such as letter and word recognition as well as reading, writing and motor skill